Southern English Springer Spaniel Society
Golden Gate Springer Rescue LINKS
- northern California dog club for Spaniel owners interested in field events (upland game bird hunting, hunting tests and field trials).
Sacramento English Springer Spaniel Club - northern California dog club for those interested in show-bred Springers. Contact Linda Fong, email dalin(@)aol.com or (916) 685-4586.
Santa Clara Valley English Springer Spaniel Assn - northern California dog club for those interested in show-bred Springers. Contact Donna Larson, email SEGRE@SOFTCOM.NET or (209) 745-8557.
Stockton English Springer Spaniel Training Club - northern California field event dog club
Call Wayne at (925) 828-8248.
Tamarin Spaniel Club - northern California field event dog club. Email Jim or Cecilia at michel.ppp(@)calweb.com, call Shawn at (707) 935-1249 or Gordon at (916) 922-1130
- parent club for ESS in Great Britain founded 1921. Breed Outline and Standard, Regional Club information, Shows and Events, Show and Field Trial News, Related Links and Code of Practice. Webmaster:- mail(@)canouan.co.uk.
- a club of ESS fanciers in southern England. They publish a Yearbook which is a treasure trove of info on Springers all over the UK. For membership, contact Mrs Louise Scott, 51 Vernon Drive, Stanmore, Middlesex - HA7 2BP. Tel No: 020 8427 3396. E-mail: louise(@)goldcliffe1.freeserve.co.uk
- the equivalent of the AKC in the US. Registry for all purebred dogs in the UK.
- UK equivalent of our Westminster dog show, held in the month of March
This is a sensible, easy-to-understand training method.for dominant and/or aggressive dogs.
- Training manuals, videos, puppy & adult dog classes from Los Gatos to Benicia in the SF Bay Area, California, and Hawaii. Puppy classes highly recommended.
(Oakland Dog Owners Group)(Lobbying group for canine recreational access in California)
(Information database on AKC Dog Shows & Winners)
(American Kennel Club) Info on AKC events, breed & all-breed clubs, legislation, education